Learning Management System
1. What is the difference between YouTestMe GetCertified and YouTestMe Classroom2020?
YouTestMe Classroom2020 is a Learning Management system (LMS) and Knowledge Testing system (KTS) exclusively designed for colleges and universities. Helps you to effortlessly organize and automate the learning and knowledge assessment process in your school. You can easily organize and view an entire school year in one place using Study Programs. YouTestMe Classroom2020 modules consist of:
- Academic calendars and semesters
- Student groups
YouTestMe GetCertified is an exam software for knowledge, evaluation and certification and its more suitable for standard educational institutions, companies, and governments. Some of the main YouTestMe GetCertified features are:
- Training Courses
- Creation of professional, engaging surveys and profiles
- Certificate Designer
- Automated issuing of certificates
- Reporting system
- Paper-Based Testing
2. Is it possible to organize arrange live demo presentation?
Yes, we provide a live demo presentation of our products using Cisco WebEx as our official tool for demonstration and presentations.
3. Is it possible to get a fully functional demo?
We provide a cloud-based, fully functional 14-day personal demo.
4. Do you perform application customization?
Yes, YouTestMe Products are flexible and suitable for a wide range of customizations in a relatively short period of time.
5. What kind of proctoring is available?
YouTestMe GetCertified application itself has a number of built-in cheating prevention functionalities:
- Protected internal network – a predefined range of IP addresses from which students would be allowed to take the test (i.e., only computers within one room).
- Question and answer randomization – generating unique tests with different questions and answers ordering for each student.
- Test generator – unique tests with a different set of questions for each student (i.e., each student will get a different set of questions but with the equivalent question difficulty).
- Answer Generator – each student will get a specific set of answers of the same questions.
As an additional service, our system provides integration with remote proctoring software. This proctoring solution enables remote automated proctoring without the need of hiring live proctors. Also, enables you to track the following events:
- Human face recognition.
- The opening of restricted pages in the browser.
- Window browser that is not maximized.
- Change of focus to a different window.
- An additional display is attached.
- The absence of a human face in front of the camera.
- Multiple or unauthorized faces in front of the camera.
- Abnormal activity on the screen.
6. What kind of integrations are supported?
YouTestMe applications can be integrated with a wide range of platforms and services using various protocols, such as Active Directory, FTP, REST API, Single Sign-On, etc.
7. I would like to know if your solution supports multiple languages?
YouTestMe GetCertified supports all major languages and they are added as needed. Any language can be added within 30 days once the client confirms the intention to purchase the application.
8. Does your system allow us to use paper exams? Also, would there be a way to do the scoring of the paper exams?
Yes. YouTestMe GetCertified allows using of paper exams. Once you create tests inside the system you are able to export them as PDF files.
Test managers can export test keys as well. Exported test keys look the same as the exported tests, but have the correct answers labeled. This allows test managers to conduct paper-based grading.